Commitment with Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization. If you are committed to deep learning and exemplary living to benefit each other and the community we live in, come and be part of us.
If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We look forward to finding ways to work with you and putting your talent and passion to the best use as we see it together.
Qualifications: GED or equivalent, excellent communication (verbal & written), knowledge of business operations, detail-oriented & organized.
Responsibilities: Web development (FireSpring & SquareSpace), contributing to audience growth, research, strategic planning, marketing & fundraising.
- Graduate student in Law, Business, Public Policy, Economics, Data Analytics
- Interest and desire for change in Economic and Social Justice challenges from business, law, public policy, Judiciary, legislative and civil society perspectives
- Good skills in communication, analysis, and innovative ideas for Economic and Social Justice
- Team player and respectful of diverse individuals and ideas and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Capacity for formulating big ideas and small implementation steps towards the big ideas
- Willing to network and share/advocate data driven ideas for change
- Collect and analyze industry and company specific data
- Create presentation materials for universities, think tanks and other non-profits as well as for analyst, policy makers and legislators
- Write white papers, op-eds and other articles for publication in MyLLife Newsletter and other main stream outlets
- Participate in fund raising conversation for the program
- Explore and write grant proposal for the program
- 10 hours per week year-around
- Paid at $18/hour with potential increment for added experience and tenure