We have launched our Law Scholarship program and are now accepting applicants! We will be awarding a maximum of $3500 to university students enrolled in the Law Program at their respective university. We are specifically seeking applicants who are driven and motivated to pursue a career or work in the public sector and are from first or second generation immigrant families. This program is year-round meaning we are always accepting applications.
Applicants must meet the following criteria before applying:
- Must be enrolled in the George Mason University Law Program
- Must be a full time student in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must be at least a second or third year law student
- Must already have an Internship in the public sector
- Should have an interest in public practice and working in the public sector
For more details and to apply click here!